Friday, February 13, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Cuthbert Heart

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
 Happy Friday everyone! Isaiah had a Valentine's Day exchange at school today. I spent the week making Minecraft Valentine cards because of course, you can't buy them anywhere! So I'm glad that's over and I can focus on my regular crafting, haha! Do you do anything special for Valentine's Day? I think we are keeping it low key tomorrow. We don't have a babysitter so I think we are probably going to do a family night at home. I definitely don't want to wait at a restaurant for 2+ hours to eat dinner!!

Today I'm sharing another Valentine's Day card. This time, I used this adorable bear called Cuthbert Heart.....he's so stinkin' CUTE!! He's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57
Black: C3, C5, C7
Sky: B0000
 
The decorative papers are from Carta Bella DEVOTED 6x6 Paper Pad. The heart border die is from Joy Crafts. Those gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses, and the ribbon is from Walmart.

Don't forget, yesterday started a new ANYTHING GOES challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog.  Also, be sure to check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! And, if you want to stay up-to-date on LMMS news and have some fun, come join us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh waw the card is super cute Rosie. We don't do nothing special on valentines day, stay in and probably watch some TV :) have fun! Hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

Awww, that teddy is a cutie pie! Gorgeous "love" card. Perfect for Valentine's day. :)
Hugs! xx