Today starts a new challenge on the IAR Challenge Blog!!
The theme for the next month is:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs February 15th - March 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "ANYTHING GOES"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “FEB IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment on the IAR Challenge Blog Post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th.
For my card today I used this cutie from The Greeting Farm's OA-Valentine set. She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59
Black/Gray: C3, C5, C7
My dps are from Authentique Smitten 6x6 Paper Pad....yes I'm loving these papers! The ribbon is from Walmart. These are the flowers I used from the IAR Store:
I've made another Easel Card! This one is a rectangle shape. :)
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog!! You have until MARCH 8th, so if you place an order soon in the IAR STORE you could get your flowers before this challenge ends!!
I can't wait to see what you make using these gorgeous, beautiful flowers!