Friday, October 3, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Swings 'n Slides Butterflies and a SALE!!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a great week so far. My friend from California flew in yesterday and is visiting me for a few days so I'm so excited and happy!! She's a crafter and an organizer so guess who's going to have help organizing her craft room....yeah this girl, WOOT WOOT!! Right now it looks like a tornado went through and hit a hoarders house...there is stuff everywhere. It would literally drive someone with OCD to the looney bin!! I can't find anything in there! So it's will be nice to have sort of calm in the midst of the chaos. I'm not sure she's truly ready to tackle that mess, LOL!
 
Just a reminder....you still have time to enter our "MAKE IT MINI" challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. We would love to see your lovely creations!
 
My card today features this adorable stamp called Swings 'n Slides Butterflies. She's so CUTE! And guess what?? She's on SALE!!! There are actually a bunch of stamps on sale in the store right now for the month of October so head over HERE to snatch up a bunch of amazing stamps!!
 
 I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics. I added Liquid Glass over her glasses to give her lenses a glossy look.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow: Y11, Y21, YR23
Green: G21, G24, G28
Sky: B000
 
The decorative paper, doily/flags in the top corner, and sentiment are all from the same paper pad called Simple Stories Homespun. The ribbon, lace and wood butterflies were in my stash.
 
 Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!
 
  Be sure to enter your "MAKE IT MINI" project on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. I hope to see you playing along with us!! :)
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is too pretty words. Gorgeous colouring and I love the words on the side.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Lurvverly jubbly! X