Thursday, October 9, 2014

It's a TOTE-ally, LOVE-able Review PARTY at The Greeting Farm!!

Happy Thursday everyone! Hope you are having an awesome week so far! Today I have something exciting to tell you about!! On October 15th, The Greeting Farm will be releasing the following cutie pies in the TGF STORE!! Today on the TGF BLOG, Joni and I are previewing:

TOTES ANYA
SSSC PUPPY LOVE
and PARTY PROPS ANYA

You are going to love each of these totally adorable stamps!! I had so much fun working up these projects!

First up, I'm showcasing TOTES ANYA....she's so stylish and ready to do some major shopping in Paris! My dps are from The Paper Studio Ooh La La 12x12 Paper Pad. The ribbon was in my stash. The doily is from BoBunny. The sentiment is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. And that fabulous Eiffel Towel Die is from Marianne Design.

2014-10-09 Totes Anya (full view)
For my next project I altered this wood 8x8 Frame from Walmart using the amazing PARTY PROPS ANYA! She's ready to get her dance on at the Mustache Bash! Most of the dps are digital papers I bought on Etsy HERE and HERE, along with some dps from The Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby. The awesome sentiment was a freebie HERE. That awesome die in the bottom left corner was also from Hobby Lobby.

2014-10-09 Party Props Anya (full view)
All three of these fabulous stamps will be available on October 15th in the TGF Store!!

Have a great Thursday!
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Daimar Sanchez said...

Hermosos tus dos proyectos y me encanto como coloreaste los sellos se ven hermosos!!!!

chrilvian said...

droool..need the girl with the mustache

cebelica said...

Ah, shopping in Paris ... I wanna go too!! Hopefully one day I can ...
This card is classy, elegant and cute at the same time. I love it!
Hugs! xx

cebelica said...

I clicked the "publish" button to fast. *oops*. I meant to say that the frame is awesome too! I love how you use those small pieces of paper to decorate it. Awesome use of scraps!
Hugs! xx