Monday, August 26, 2013

Top Hat Steampunk Marci for 7 Kids College Fund!

Hi everyone and Happy Monday....unless you're me and then it's TIRED Monday because school starts today for my little guy (and we are not morning people)!! 
I'm back today to share my latest creation for 7 Kids College Fund. Don't forget you still have today to enter our current challenge of Anything Goes with the twist "VINTAGE" over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. 
Keep in mind that in order to qualify for any prizes or Top 3, you must:

1) Use a stamped image carried in the 7 KIDS STORE!

2) Link to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog in your post.


For my card I used some newly released CHA items currently on pre-order in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! First up is my image from La-La Land Crafts called Top Hat Steampunk Marci. She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and coloring with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Black: C3, C5, C7
Blue: BG53, BG07, BG09
Yellow: YR21, YR23, YR24

On my card I used some awesome dps from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells 8x8 paper pad. On the corners I used La-La Land Crafts Steampunk Corner Die. I distressed the edges of my dps with Black Soot Distress Ink. The edges behind Marci were stamped with Wild Honey Distress Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment: