Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mini Pizza Boxes using TGF Mini Stamp Sets!

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to share my newest project for The Greeting Farm using all 4 of Mini Stamps Sets: Mini Clouds, Mini Cupcakes, Mini Fleurs, and Mini Flutters.

I know if you're busy like me it's difficult sometimes to get crafty time in. And, if you are like me you are always needing a card or something handmade for some special person in your life (at the last minute of course, haha!). Well for me the quickest and easiest project to make are these 4x4 Mini Pizza Boxes!

They start off as a 6" x 11" sheet of paper and with some scoring, cutting and gluing they turn into these cute little boxes....great for holding a gift card!! You can see the easy tutorial HERE.

I decided to make 4 of them to show you how quick and easy these can come together (without any coloring)! First I cut my cardstock 6" x 11" and scored 1" around all sides and then at the 5" and 6" mark on the long side of the paper. Be sure to click on the tutorial link above. :)

Then I cut all the slits on each sheet of paper and put all the boxes together. Assembly-line process makes it go quicker!

Next is the fun part....the decorating!

Here's a side view so you can see I also decorated the sides with dps.

Here are some closeups of each box.



I hope you get a chance to make these yourself. They are kind of addicting! :)

Have a great day!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh I love making this! Yours looks so gorgeous, love the gorgeous colours and stamps you used. hugs! Mojca

Iris said...

These are just the sweetest little gift boxes. Most of my gift "shopping" these days is for gift cards so I appreciate the tutorial on how to make the little boxes.