Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Bear with Heart

Happy Tuesday friends! I'm back today with my latest project for I Am Roses featuring this adorable Bear with Heart from Conie Fong. This image is featured on the Draw With Conie YouTube Channel, where Conie walks you step-by-step on how to draw this cutie for yourself! I love the versatility of this bear image because it can be used for so many different occasions. Since Mother's Day is right around the corner, I colored up the heart in pink and handwrote Happy Mother's Day.


I used some soft vintage paper in my stash, and of course added I Am Roses flowers on two of the corners. The large flowers are the R43 Peony, followed by white cherry blossoms, S10m small pink flowers, and small green leaves


Remember, you still have until May 8th to join in the current April ANYTHING GOES Challenge at I Am Roses for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the IAR Store. You must use at least 3 IAR products to qualify.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: