Wednesday, February 21, 2024

The Greeting Farm February 2024 Stamp Feature Day 3: MINI-REMIX SPRING

Happy Thursday friends! We are on the last day of Stamp Features for the February 2024 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

Our next set called MINI-REMIX SPRING comes with two Ians and two Anyas enjoying some fresh air, catching bugs and butterflies, and gardening. Aren't they the cutest?! I knew I wanted to create a scene card to feature all 4 of them. I found this awesome free outdoor landscape printable that was the perfect match!


This set comes with several accessory stamps that I was able to include on the card: the butterflies, grasshopper (left bottom corner), and the flowers. I stamped the elements directly onto the printed paper and used gel pens to color them.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: