Tuesday, July 25, 2023

TLC Designs Shop: TROLLING BY WITH BIG HUGS!

Happy Tuesday friends! I'm on the TLC Designs Blog today sharing a card using two different stamp sets along with two different die sets. I love that the stamps and dies from TLC Designs can be combined in various ways to create fabulous cards! 

 
For this scene card, I decided to combine the boy troll, mushrooms, and sentiment from the Trolling By Stamp Set with the snail from the Turtle-icious Stamp Set (the cricket was part of the original Trolling By set, but I just realized he didn't make it to the smaller, revised set.). I stamped the images on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored them with Copic Markers.

 
To create the shape of the card, I used the Daisy Frame Die. I cut a separate panel from green decorative paper and used the grass die in the Land and Sea Die Set to make the grass layer.

 
I hope this inspires you to pull out your various TLC Designs stamps and dies and look at ways to combine them to create all sorts of cute scenes. Remember To Live Creatively (TLC)!

Rosie

No comments: