Saturday, May 6, 2023

Conie Fong May New Release: SEASHELL ROSEALEA

 Happy Saturday friends! The month of May is MerMay so you'll be seeing more mermaid cards on my blog. Today, I have a card featuring a New Release from Conie Fong. This gorgeous image is called Seashell Rosealea. I think she is amazing! I spent a lot of time coloring her....especially her hair. 


With Mother's Day quickly approaching I needed another purple themed card. I love how it turned out! The beautiful flowers are from I Am Roses. I generally use the R43 Peony flower as my center focal point and then build out from there. I then added mint green cherry blossoms, some purple and white small flowers, and mini leaves. The paper is from Honey Bee Team Tie-Dye 6x6 Paper Pad.


I hope you grab some mermaid images from Conie Fong, and share with us in the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group. Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: