Monday, March 6, 2023

Jaded Blossom March 2023 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 1

 Happy Monday Friends! Today we are on Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom March 2023 Release. You can grab the "Gotta Have It Now Package" now for a discounted amount. If you wait until the release goes live the bundle price will go up.

This month we are focusing on Easter, and let me tell you this release is AMAZING!! We have some new gnome die add-ons which of course make me giddy, and a new add-on to the Booth! These products coordinate together beautifully. I had so much fun creating with this release! I used all the new products being showcased today to create this holder for some chocolate carrots. Isn't the Easter gnome adorable?!! 


To create the holder, I started off with the Crate Die. I trimmed off the top portion of the crate so it didn't stick out above the booth die. Then I cut the main shape of the booth from Kraft cardstock twice to go on the front and back of the crate die. I cut a white panel just a tad smaller than the booth and stenciled on the carrots to go on the bottom of the booth. I trimmed a white rectangle to create the "Carrots" sign. 


I used the rectangle panel from the Booth Dies to cut a piece from Kraft cardstock to go at the top of the booth so I could stamp Cottontail Farms. The Easter basket is from an older die set called Gnome Dies: Easter Add Ons. The chocolate carrots came from the Dollar Tree.


*********************************************
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

March 2023 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Die

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $60+ purchase or While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $143.99
-------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Beatrice said...

Rosemary, I agree with you this a great Easter release & all the designers have hit a home run! Great idea in using crate die to crate Cottontails farms treat box to hold chocolate carrots! 🥕🐇