Thursday, December 15, 2022

Jaded Blossom December 2022 New Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Thursday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's December 2022 New Release Blog Hop! Now, if you're here from Jamie's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

  For my project, I created a packet of Snowman Soup! It contains hot cocoa, marshmallows, two mini candy canes, and some Hershey kisses.
 
 
I used the XL Topper Die to make the cute handle for these packets. The square Ziplock snack bags are the perfect fit for the XL Topper Die. I decided to use the accessory dies from the Gnome Dies: Winter Add Ons (snowman/snowflake), Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 1 (mittens), and Gnome Dies: Gingerbread Add Ons (coffee mug) with the Gnoel Gnome Stamp. I think it turned out cute!
 
 
 
I rubbed Broken China Distress Oxide Ink onto the inside topper die panel, and used the Falling Snow Stencil with Hero Hues Unicorn White Pigment Ink to create the snow. I cut a 2nd inside topper die panel from white cardstock and tore it along the bottom to make the snowy ground. The "Snowman Soup" sentiment is from Winter Candies *Grid Style*.


***************************************
And of course we have to have a deal for you right?

Regular Price for the Release Package is $114.99

FREEBIE OFFER: GNOEL WORD DIE
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cynthia!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Beatrice said...

I love your design idea in this snowman soup bag with gnome holding snowman & cup of cocoa with whip cream in other hand! This hop is making me hungry at 4am!😋🥰

MadeByMeghanK said...

Absolutely adorable gnome and snowman soup idea! LOVE IT!

sharon g said...

The mug and little snowman are absolutely adorable. I just can't get over how cute this is. What a great treat this is---I want to make some for sure!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

So super cute and great coloring! Love it!

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

Cute way to give hot chocolate! Love your packaging.

J Cochran said...

Very nice! I really like how everyone is using this stamp. It is so versatile. I can't wait for it to get to me so I can play. Great job!

creative lady said...

Love your soup bag, the gnome is so cute, love your coloring!

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute topper for your Snowman Soup treat bag! Love the gnome!

Dfrank said...

I love this! I so need this topper!

Sue D said...

Adorable way to give snowman soup.

Andre M. said...

Such a darling gnome and fun presentation for a treat!

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute treat tag. Love the gnome
in the cup. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com