Wednesday, August 31, 2022

I Am Roses + Conie Fong's Emily with Penguin

Happy Wednesday friends! Today's card is for I Am Roses, and features their gorgeous paper flowers with this adorable digital image from Conie Fong called Emily with Penguin. Aren't they just the cutest pair ever?! I love that IAR flowers come in a variety of colors so you can match them to any project you are working on.

COPICS:
Skin: E50, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E23, E25, E29
Pink: R81, R83, R85
White: C0, C1, C2
Blue: BG11, BG32
Penguin: C0, C1, C2, C5, C8, C10, Black, YR02, YR04, YR09


The snowflakes and snowflake border were pieces I had in my stash, along with the sentiment. I used a pink R43 flower for the large flower, then white cherry blossoms, and pink small flowers. The green and light pink mini leaves coordinated perfectly.
 
 

Remember, you have until SEPTEMBER 8th to link up your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I agree, they make a super cute couple. This is such a pretty card. Hugs! xx