Friday, June 10, 2022

Jaded Blossom June 2022 Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June 2022 Release Blog Hop. Now if you're here from Candace's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

For today's project, I created a Name Frame. I painted a wood shadow box frame pink, and then cut a piece of kraft cardstock a little smaller than 8 1/2" so it would fit inside the frame. I cut 2" squares from various patterned paper and glued them an equal distance apart.
 

To create the cowgirl, I used Girl Gnome Dies with the Gnome Dies: Cowboy Add Ons. I used the Farm Fence Dies to cut the fence and then added it to my project with foam tape. I placed my cowgirl gnome at the top of the fence with foam tape also. The rooster is from the Farm Scene Dies.
 

 
I used die-cut letters to create my friend's name. The label in the top right corner with the little chicks came from a paper pack in my stash. The sentiment is from the Howdy Gnomie Stamp Set.
 

***********************************
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $137.99


Regular Price for the Release Package is $149.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

This Month's Freebie is a 3x4 Stamp!
FARM SWEET FARM

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cindy.

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

10 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Rosemary! This is incredible! How cute! LOVE the colors!

Danyelle Dillon said...

Wow such a cool design! I love the cowgirl gnome. The card reminds me of a country quilt.

sharon g said...

The chicken and "horse" make this extra, extra cute!! LOVE the colors and patterns.

Diane K said...

I’m just loving all the extras in this release. So much country fun!

anni said...

Love the background and the little cow girl! So cute!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Adorable!

Salnclts said...

I love this stamp set!

Mary Holshouser said...

Any litle girl (or big girl)
will be thrilled with this
project. Darling idea.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

Fun project! I love the adorable rooster and the gnome!

Donna Walls said...

This is precious and so clever!