Monday, January 31, 2022

Conie Fong: GNOME WITH BALLOON

Happy Monday friends! Today is my bestie's 50th birthday!! Happy Birthday Letitia! I met this amazing girl when we were in high school in our yearbook elective class, and we just clicked! Over 30 years later and she is still my bestie! So to honor and recognize her, the friend who brings color and joy to my world, I made a birthday card using Conie Fong's GNOME WITH BALLOON

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: N2, N4
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR27
White Pom Pom: C0, C3, C5

The cloud layers were created using a Lawn Fawn Cloud Border Die. I added color to the edges with Distress Oxide Ink. The bottom blue cloud panel, along with the gnome, are raised on foam tape for extra dimension.
 
 
Remember, we always have two challenges going on every month in the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group....one coloring challenge and one card challenge. We hope you stop by and play along with us for a chance at FREE Digis.

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your rainbow clouds!