Friday, July 30, 2021

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Tori the Dragon

 Happy Friday everyone! I'm back today for I Am Roses featuring their gorgeous flowers with an adorable image from Conie Fong called Tori the Dragon-Up. I love the entire dragon line so I decided to bring out an oldie but goodie! And what better way to enhance a card than to add beautiful IAR flowers. They are my favorite, and really add that extra touch to any project.

Copics:
Dragon: YR06, YR23, YR25, YR67/Spots: G19, G46, G28/R20
Yellow: Y11, Y21, YR21, YR23, YR24
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG72, BG75
Sky: Tumbled Glass DO Ink

I used some plaid paper and enamel dots from Doodlebug Design. The sentiment is from Diamond Press. 


Remember, you have until AUGUST 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: