Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard: OH HAPPY DAY!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today is a happy day indeed as it's my hubby's BIRTHDAY! WOOT WOOT! He is such as an amazing man, and I'm truly blessed I get to do life with him. So today I will be celebrating him and all the joys he brings to my life! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!!

I created this birthday card for him using Polka Dot Orchard's OH HAPPY DAY. It's part of their Say It Slim Digi line and is designed to fit a slimline card. I reduced the size and used it for the center panel of my card. That's the great thing about digital stamps. You can resize them to fit your needs! 

Oh and there is another surprise....Polka Dot Orchard is giving you 50% off everything in the store including their AWESOME stencils!! Happy Birthday to you too, haha!
There are limited quantities of stencils so HURRY!


My hubby's favorite color is blue so I went with mostly blue on his card. I raised the middle panel on foam tape for extra dimension. It's a pretty simple card and came together quickly. He LOVED it!

Be sure to head over to the store and grab your favorites! And, please come share your creations with us on the Friends of Polka Dot Orchard Facebook Page so we can Ooooh and Ahhhh over them!  Have a great Sunday! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: