Thursday, November 21, 2019

C.C. Designs: CUTIE YETI

The NOVEMBER RELEASE from C.C. Designs was another fantastic show of goodness! I loved everything that was released last week. Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up your favorites today. My card features two characters from the CUTIE YETI Clear Stamp Set. I just love them! I used the C.C. Designs Black Olive Ink Pad to stamp them onto Xpress It Blending Card. The images were colored with Copic Markers and then cut out using the Cutie Yeti Outline Metal Dies.
 
Copics:
Girl Skin: E00, E01, E11, E13
Boy Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R37
Blue: B63, B66
Snowman: BV20, C0, Colorless Blender
Orange Nose: YR04, YR09 
 
The cute Snow Globe Die is from Sugar Pea Designs. The sentiment is from the C.C. Designs Tiny Winter Clear Stamp Set. I felt it matched this scene perfectly. The paper is from C.C. Designs I {heart} Snow paper pad. I love the colors and patterns in this paper pad!


Don't forget, we have a monthly challenge in our Facebook Group where one winner will receive a Gift Certificate to the C.C. Designs Store and the 2nd person will receive a FREE digi! You have until November 28th to play along...click HERE to upload your card!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: