Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: YOU


Happy Thursday everyone! The Greeting Farm introduced 4 new stamp sets this month, and this release is full of so much goodness! Today, I'm showcasing a new clear set Sentiment Set called YOU. We can always use more sentiments to go with our TGF Characters and this one is AWESOME! I paired one of the sayings from the You set with Minkie #2.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E51, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Ukulele: E41, E42, E43
Head Scarf: R24, R59, B95, B99
 
I used the hearts stamp from the You set to create the pattern behind the sentiment. The red scallop circle frame is from MFT. To finish it off, I added gorgeous I Am Roses flowers to the top and red pearls in the corners.
 
 
  Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: