Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: HI/HELLO and THANK YOU Word Dies


Happy Thursday everyone! The Greeting Farm introduced 2 NEW Word Die Sets and 3 NEW Stamp Sets in the Store on May 15th, and the entire release is AWESOME! Today I made 3 cards to show off each of the new word dies: Hi/Hello and Thank You. I had so much fun making these! 
 
The first card was made by adding Copic alcohol ink to Yupo paper. After it dried, I die-cut the word Hi 3 times and layered the panel on top of the white card base. I finished the card by added white enamel dots to the corners.
 
 
For the second card, I die-cut the word hello from black cardstock, tapped the top of the word with a Versamark Ink Pad, sprinkled gold embossing powder on top and heat set it. Then I glued it on top of additional hello cut-outs to make it thick like chipboard. 
 
 
The last card got the floral treatment with some paper flowers and butterflies from I Am Roses! 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! Don't forget there is a short BLOG HOP going on until the 18th and 1 lucky winner will take home the entire release.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous set of cards!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts