It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! The rules are still the same, and we have 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs OCTOBER 15th - NOVEMBER 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “OCT IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
My card features WITCHY ZELDA from Make it Crafty. There are 3 different version of this fabulous witch which you will see when you click on the link I provided. I had a lot of fun coloring her, especially her hair! Don't forget to check out the amazing Coloring Tutorials at Make it Crafty. They will really improve your coloring skills. Zoe explains things so easily that you will be a pro in no time! Another plus....they are ALL 25% off right now. Definitely worth every penny!
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E15
Hair: Black, C7, BG18, BG13
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08
Teal: BG13, BG15, BG18, BG78
Black: C5, C7, Black
Broom Straw: YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27
Broom Stick: E42, E44, E47
Sharpie Silver Paint Pen
Here are the gorgeous paper flowers from I Am Roses used on this card:
I used some paper in my stash. The spider web die in the corner is from C.C. Designs.
Don't forget, you have until NOVEMBER 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use at least 2 products from I Am Roses before linking your project!