Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Make it Crafty: You're the Best Zoe!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We started a new challenge this month, and it's one of the easiest...ANYTHING GOES! It's also the last challenge for a while, so if you've ever been on the fence about entering a challenge NOW is the time!

Today, I wanted to feature this adorable girl called PRIMROSE. She reminds me of the owner of Make it Crafty, Zoe. Since it was our last challenge for a bit, I wanted to make a card to dedicate to Zoe and let her know that she is the BEST!! The best boss, the best cheerleader, the best friend, the best colorer, and truly one of the best people I've ever met! She is so supportive and such a great help in so many things. I am so inspired by this woman on so many levels. So this one is for you sweet friend!!

 Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13 
Hair: E42, E25, E29, E47 
Eyes: YG23, YG17, G28 
Lips: R22, R37, R39 
Flowers: R20, R22, R37, R39 
Leaves: YG63 
Banner: C1, C2, C3, C5

I used some floral decorative paper from my stash. The sentiment was hand-written by me. The scallop circle die and regular circle die are both from C.C. Designs. The corner die is from Whimsy Stamps. For the finishing touches, I added a big white silky bow and some pearls.


There are a lot of AWESOME goodies in the Make it Crafty Store, including some fabulous chipboard!! Please join the Make it Crafty Facebook Group and share your creations with us so we can ooooh and aaaah over your work. Have an awesome week my friends.

Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: