Friday, June 30, 2017

C.C. Designs: FOREST PIXIE Pop-Up Box Card

Happy FRIDAY everyone! I hope you had an awesome week so far! Thank goodness it's Friday and the start to the weekend. Today I decided to venture out of my comfort zone and make a different kind of card. This one is called a Pop-Up Box Card. I created this cute scene using the Little Pixie Forest Pixie Stamp Set along with the Make A Card #13 Metal Die and Make A Card #16 Summer Metal Die.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E04
Hair: Black, C9, BG18, BG13
Wings: BG10, BG32
Shirt: RV02, RV09, BG10, BG18
Skirt/Socks: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Shoes: C3, C5, C7, C9
Fox: E15, E18, E09, E41, E42, E43, R11, R20, R22
Tree Stump: E25, E29, E39, E59
Snail: YG93,YG95, YG99, E84, E87, E89, E57

The sentiments are from the Forest Pixie Set and Happy Sentiments. I used the Layering Tags Metal Die to cut out the sentiments and matted them on yellow cardstock. To adhere my patterned paper to my project I use my Xyron Sticker Maker. I love to run all the cut patterned paper through my machine so I get an even layer of adhesive on the entire surface. It makes assembly of the box go a lot faster!



Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up all of the awesome goodies! A lot of these items are being CLEARANCED OUT to make room for all the new exciting stamps and dies that are coming!!

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Rosie, I checked out C.C. Designs clearance and placed an order! Their clearance items and prices are awesome! I've ordered from them before, but hadn't looked lately... thanks for the reminder!
Your pop-up box card is adorable! Awesome coloring!

Rosie said...

Awesome Denise!! They have great products!! Enjoy!!