It's a new year so we changed up the monthly challenge. The rules are still the same BUT instead of 1 Prize, we will have 4 Prizes up for grabs!!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't that fantastic! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules
- Contest runs APRIL 15th - MAY 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “APR IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Today, I paired my I Am Roses flowers with this adorable dragon from Conie Fong Art and Design called Tori the Dragon-Raining Hearts. Isn't she the cutest dragon ever?! I just love this image!! You'll be seeing me use more Conie Fong digital stamps throughout the year as I'm now on her Design Team, woo hoo!
Blue: BG32, BG34, BG72, BG75, BG78
Yellow: Y02, Y20, YR21, YR23, YR27
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Ground: W3, W5
Sky: Blue Chalk
And now for the star of the show....these are the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
The hearts around my card were made using Joy Crafts Heart Border Die. The ovals around my image were cut using C.C. Designs Circle #1 Metal Die and Scalloped Circles Metal Die. The sentiment came from an old paper pad. To finish off my card, I added some white pearls in the corners.
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until APRIL 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. I can't wait to see what you make!