Wednesday, March 15, 2017

7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store: The Greeting Farm Mini Remix Boys

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back with a card for 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store featuring one of the cute boys from The Greeting Farm's Mini Remix Boys! I'm sooooo excited 7 Kids is now carrying The Greeting Farm Stamps! I have collected these stamps for years. Believe me, once you buy one you will be hooked because they are so much fun to color! I stamped him on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored him with Copics.
 
Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97
 
I kept my card pretty simple since it's a boy card. The papers came from my stash. I used the Mama Elephant Framed Tags-Columbus Circle Die to make the red frame. The "be" die cut is called Lawn Fawn Scripty Be. The sentiments are from the TGF Mini Remix Boys set. To finish it off I added some enamel dots to the corners. 
 
 Supplies from 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store
 
You still have time to enter the current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. You can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the challenge link on the Challenge Blog to upload your card for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the store!
 
Be sure to also check out the 7 Kids College Fund Store to see all the new goodies coming to the store. And come join our 7 KIDS CUSTOMERS CREATE Facebook Page!! We're going to be having some fun games and prizes coming your way!
 
Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

1 comment:

Mojca said...

lovely combination of papers! such a cute boy on your card too. Hugs! Mojca