Friday, November 18, 2016

I Am Roses + C.C. Designs Little Pixie Penguin

Happy Thursday everyone! Today, I'm sharing this card using fabulous paper flowers from I Am Roses. I've paired these beautiful flowers with this stamp from C.C. Designs called Little Pixie Penguin.....soooooo cute! I stamped my image on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored it with Copics. 
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Blue: BG13, BG15, BG72, BG75
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Penguin: C5, C7, C9, Y38, N0, N2
Liquid Applique
 
My decorative paper is from Echo Park Party Time 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from C.C. Designs Winter Chuckles Sentiments Clear Stamp. I also used Ovals #1 Die, Scalloped Ovals Die, and Rectangles #1 Die.
 
 
 Now be sure to head over to I Am Roses to order these amazing and gorgeous flowers for your future projects. I promise you won't be disappointed. Also, don't forget, you have until DECEMBER 8th to enter our current IAR Challenge. Just remember to use at least 2 IAR flowers on your projects.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: