Wednesday, May 25, 2016

LDRS Creative: SC Mama's Boy

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I'm sharing my card for LDRS Creative using this adorable guy from Saturated Canary called Mama's Boy. Isn't he CUTE?!! I definitely need more boy stamps, and my collection wouldn't be complete without him. :) The awesome sentiment is from the LDRS YOU Set.

 
Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E13
Eyes: E43, E44
Hair: C3, C7, C9
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Pants: B91, B93, B97, B99

I used several dies from the Creative Basics line on this card. The scalloped border on the side of the card and the grass behind my image were cut out using dies in the Creative Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1 set. I used the Creative Basic Stitched Flags to cut out the cloud paper behind my image. The bottom teal border was made using the Creative Basic Background Builders 1

 Now be sure to head over to the LDRS Creative Store to check out all the awesome products available for purchase! They truly are AMAZING!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: