Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Greeting Farm~ANYA NERDS OUT!

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back today to showcase the last stamp released in November by The Greeting Farm. And, I must say, she is one of my favorites! I have always been and will always be a NERD and I'm proud of it, haha! She just reminds me of myself. :) This awesome stamp set is called ANYA NERDS OUT! I stamped her on Neenah Cardstock and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Black: C5, C7, Black
Pencil: E41, E42, YR21, YR23, YR24, C3, C5, R20

Here's my project for today.....a Pencil Box Holder!! I found this awesome template by Ilina Creations called First Day Ensemble. It is a paid file, but I knew with Isaiah still in school I would get a lot of use out of this template. I used the insert to hold pencils. But I think it would be cute as a candy holder without the insert.


Now head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up your November Release Stamps!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: