Sunday, October 11, 2015

LDRS Creative~Winter Warmth

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for LDRS Creative. Winter is quickly approaching so I decided to color up this adorable stamp called Winter Warmth. I stamped the image on Neenah Cardstock and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E02, E13, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Gray: C3, C5, C7

I used the LDRS Dewdrop Border Die under the ribbon and a smaller die from the LDRS Dewdrop Circle Die to cut out the sentiment. The sentiment is from the LDRS Girls Rock Sentiment Set. My decorative papers are from Carta Bella Bundled Up 6x6 Paper Pad. The flowers are from I Am Roses, and the ribbon is from Walmart.

 
 
Don't forget to come join us on the LDRS Creative Facebook Page for more fun! We would love for you to stop by and share your lovely creations with us! Now, head on over to the NEW LDRS Creative Store to snatch up all your favorite stamps. Be sure to scroll through because there are a lot of things on sale right now!!

Have an awesome Sunday!

No comments: