Monday, August 31, 2015

C.C. Designs~Roberto's Rascals FAIRY TWILA

Rosemaryblog

  I'm back again to share the details on the C.C. Designs Card I made for the Newsletter that went out this morning. Don't forget to check back here tomorrow because we will be featuring the September Release!! We are changing some things around and starting September 1st our new releases will be in the C.C. Designs Store right away so you can snatch up all the new goodies without having to wait!!

One of my fave stamps from the August release is this sweet, adorable girl from Roberto's Rascals called FAIRY TWILA! You can check out the entire August Release HERE. I colored up Fairy Twila with Copics in my fave color....PINK!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39, R59
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Blue: BG10
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel (around image)
 
I used some blue enamel dots in the corners of my image from C.C. Designs Little Man Enamel Dots. LOVE all of the enamel dots!! The papers came from my stash. And the word DREAM was cut out of white foam using a die. 

Hope you enjoyed my card! Be sure to head to the C.C. Designs Store to check out all the amazing stamps and dies! Have an awesome week! 
 
Rosie

No comments: