Monday, January 26, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Art Impressions DREAM BIG Zoo Babies

Happy Monday everyone! I've been busy over the weekend starting projects that all seem to be due this week. Doesn't it always seem to happen that way? I knew I should have started last week when things were slow, but my creative mojo never seems to kick in until I'm under pressure, LOL!
 
Don't forget, you still have one more day to enter our current Anything Goes challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prize! The next challenge will start this Wednesday! :)
 
My card today showcases this cute and adorable elephant from Art Impressions DREAM BIG Zoo Babies cling stamp! I fell in LOVE with this stamp line after seeing them at CHA. The mother/daughter team at CHA were so nice and just truly genuine, good people!! This cutie patootie is stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics: 
Elephant: N2, C3, C5, C7
Bow: N0, N2, Y21, YR24
 
I stamped this image twice and cut just the head and bow out of my second stamped image. Then I adhered an Action Wobble to the back of the head so when you flick his head it shakes.....so stinkin' ADORABLE, haha!!
 
 
My dps are from Echo Park SPLENDID SUNSHINE 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed the edges of my paper with Black Soot Distress Ink. The pearls and ribbon were from my stash. The LOVE sentiment is from My Favorite Things Lots of Love Die Set.
 
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
I hope you enjoyed my card! Be sure to stop back in throughout the week to see more inspiration from some of my favorite companies. Have an awesome week!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments: