Friday, July 4, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~SKETCH CHALLENGE!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
TGIF everyone and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! Hope it's been a great start to the weekend for you! My hubby and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary yesterday, but tonight we were able to go on a dinner date since some friend offered to watch our son for us! It was nice to enjoy a wonderful dinner...just the 2 of us! :)
 
Today, I'm sharing my latest card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Before I get to my card, I just wanted to let you know we have a SKETCH CHALLENGE going on right now on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. My card below is based on this SKETCH on the LMMS Blog:
 
 Today I'm showcasing this fun stamp called Fancy Sunbonnet Patriotic USA. She's perfect for 4th of July, but I think she would also make an awesome birthday card! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
 
My dps are from an older Recollections 12x12 Paper Pad...it had a bunch of different papers for various holidays/occasions. The stars were made with some various My Favorite Things Dies. The red rhinestones and sentiment came from a paper/sticker pack at Walmart. The ribbon also came from Walmart.
 
 Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!!

Head over to the LMM Challenge Blog to link up your "SKETCH" card!
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Great result with this cute image and your 4th July colours....need to get my card done for this challenge too...xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start