Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chi Chi Memories~February NEW RELEASE!!

**If you are looking for my The Greeting Farm post, please scroll down. :)

  It's the 1st of February today so do you know what that means at Chi Chi Memories? It's a NEW RELEASE!!!! And once again they have release some of the cutest images ever!!! You can see the entire release HERE!
 
Today, I used the super adorable SENDING MY LOVE digital stamp. She's sooooo CUTE and was so much fun to color!! I printed her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blue: B00, B02, B04, B05
Basket: E41, E42, E43
Sky: Chalk
 
I love altering these cheap 8x8 wood frames from Walmart (you can also get them at Michaels). They are so plain when you buy them, but then you add some squares of decorative paper, flowers and die cuts, and it transforms into an awesome one-of-a-kind frame!
 
 
 
 You can view more inspiration on the Chi Chi Memories Blog HERE!! Be sure to visit the STORE to get your digis too!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

8 comments:

Mary J said...

That is so adorable, Rosemary!!! Gorgeous way to frame her!

Doudou said...

Very sweet and beautiful

A Little Bit of Lovely said...

Another gorgeous picture frame!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous frame...I adore this image too!

Mojca said...

oh I love the pretty papers you used! hugs! Mojca

Mrs. Mills said...

This is very cute! I like the altered art you create! Lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Such an awesome casing of the Chi Chi Memory image! Love all the details of your frame!

cebelica said...

Everytime I see what you make with one of these frames I say that I will alter one too. I even bought a couple of frames the last time I was in Ikea. And they have been sitting in my drawer ever since. *sigh* But I WILL alter them ... One day. If any of them will turn out at least half as beautiful as yours I'll be one happy little bunny. lol This one is fab! Hugs! xx