Sunday, January 5, 2014

Chi Chi Memories New Release: WINTER SPORT!

  I'm back today to share my latest card for Chi Chi Memories using Winter Sport Girl from the New Release of 2014 - Winter Sport:

http://www.chichimemories.com/product.php?id_product=132
I think Winter Sport Girl is sooooo adorable!! I love adding patterns to clothes using my markers instead of paper-piecing. It's so much easier and quicker. On Winter Sport Girl, I added a plaid design (R81, R85, YG25, YG67) to her jacket and polka dots (R81, R85, YG25, YG67) on her snowboard. The texture on her hat and collar of her jacket is Liquid Applique. For snow under her feet, I took a tip from my little boy's classroom....cotton-balls!
 
 Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: YG25, YG67
 
The dps are from a DCWV 12x12 Paper Pad. The ribbon is from Walmart. The large snowflake doily is from The Greeting Farm. The crystal bling was in my stash.
 You can view more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the Chi Chi Memories Blog HERE....they are fabulous!! Be sure to visit the STORE to get your digis asap! You won't be disappointed!!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Jerodelle Trinidad said...

I LOVE the way you do your bows! how do you do them?? I am always inspired by your creations! thank you!

Mojca said...

oh it is adorable, love the lovely colours and the cute girl. hugs! MOjca

Melissa said...

Lovely card... love the texture on her outfit. Thanks for sharing.

Rosie said...

I wish I could take credit, but I can't tie a bow to save my life. I use a tool called a Bow Easy! :)