Monday, December 16, 2013

The Way You Move for 7 Kids College Fund!

Happy Monday everyone!! I'm back today to share my newest creation for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, don't forget about our "Anything Goes" Challenge going on right now at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.
 
Remember, to be eligible for the gift certificate or the Top 3 you have to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store.  
 
I used one of my fave stamps from Stamping Bella called The Way You Move by Diane Duda. She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
 
Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59 
 
My dps are from My Mind's Eye Collectable UNFORGETTABLE 6x6 Paper Pad. I used Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Nestabilities to cut the frame behind my image. The Pewter Pearls are from Melissa Frances. The silver heart border under the ribbon is from The Greeting Farm Tulip Border Die. The leaves around the flowers were cut using La-La Land Crafts Berry Flourish Die.
 

Now don't forget to be eligible for the prize and top 3, you have to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! The current challenge ends on December 17th, so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

cebelica said...

Amazing card Rosie! I like the sentiment in the girl's dress. So true!
Hugs! xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours, fabulous creation hugs Pops x x x

Mojca said...

Oh the girl is so cute and the colours are just gorgeous. hugs! MOjca