Friday, July 5, 2013

A Creative Romance Challenge~RIBBON or TWINE!


Hello Creative Romantics!! We have been rolling out challenges over at the A Creative Romance Blog. I hope to see you all playing along with us. We have some great sponsors lined up so be sure to check us out!
We are on to our 3rd challenge for you and this time the theme is:
RIBBON OR TWINE!!
To inspire you all and get your creative juices flowing, our Design Team, The Chic Crafters, are sharing some magnificent creations. Be sure to check out all the amazing cards from my fellow DT members HERE!
For my card today I used an awesome DoCrafts stamp called "I Gave You My Heart" from the Gorjuss Girls line of stamps. I LOVE all of them and those that know me know that I am a collector of anything Gorjuss Girl!! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with COPICS!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: RV32, RV34, RV55
Notebook/Dress Trim: E40, E42, E43
Socks: E44, E47, E49, RV32, RV34, RV55
 
The pink polka dot dp and the little circle tag are from a KI 12x12 Color Page Kit. The doily printed dp is from KI "Doilies" 6x6 paper pad. This line is distributed by Hampton Art and I found them both at my local Walmart. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. The twine and the gold decorative corner were in my stash. I've been trying out the Stampendous Frantage (Aged Rose) thing on my cards. It's not as easy as it looks that's for sure. Trying to contain the sprinkles to only the outside edge is hard!
 
 So on to our prize!! The Ribbon Girl is offering our lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend with them. Thank you ladies!



One lucky winner will be randomly selected for the prize and 3 entries will be selected to win our Paper Goddess badge. Isn't is so pretty?!
Our Winners Badge
So what are you waiting for?!! Head over to A CREATIVE ROMANCE and link up your "Anything Goes" card! You have until JULY 18th to get entered!

Have a great Friday and weekend!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Oh she is gorgeous and the card is absolutely lovely. Hugs! MOjca