Saturday, April 20, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Blog Hop~Featuring DOCRAFTS!!


Happy Saturday everyone!! Welcome to another 7 Kids College Fund Blog Hop today. I'm soooooo excited for this blog hop because today we are featuring products from an AWESOME company called DoCrafts. Let me tell you, they have some AH-MAZING products!! They will be introducing (to the U.S) one of my favorite line of stamps called Gorjuss Girls. These stamps are currently on pre-order, but believe me you don't want to miss out on these beauties!!

Here is the order of the hop. If you didn't come here from Karen's Blog, then please head back to the 7 Kids Blog to start from the beginning. I can't wait for you to see all the awesome projects my DT sisters made using the DoCrafts product line, WOOT, WOOT!!

Want to know what the prize is that's up for grabs?? It's this awesome Vintage Hot Air Ballooon Build-A-Scene die set!! AMAZING, right?! You can see all the DoCrafts Dies HERE.


For my card I used a stamp from the Wellington 8x8 Clear Stamp Set.
I LOVE bears and have all my life so this set just called out my name and said ORDER ME, haha!! And it's a fabulous set, especially for "manly" cards....I'm thinking Father's Day or a card for the hubby. :) It has sentiments and a cute little tag stamp included....isn't it AWESOME?!! I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Copic X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with my trusty Copics.



Copics:
Bear: E50, E51, E53, E55, E43, E44, E47, E49
Scarf: R22, R24, R27, R29, R59, B91, B93, B95, B99, N0, N2, C3, C5
Ball: E41, E42, E43

I also bought the cute Wellington 6x6 paper pad and it's gorgeous!! I love all the dps in it!! They are not only perfect for manly cards, but even baby cards (which this one kind of feels like).

Now, since I'm the last person on the hop, head back to the 7 Kid College Fund Blog to leave a comment letting us know you completed the hop! Be sure to complete the hop before Tuesday to be included in the drawing for the awesome Die Set shown above.

Have a great weekend and see you back here soon! I also want to say a HUGE thank you to all my new followers! I'll be having some more candy up soon too! :)

Hugs,
Rosie :)

23 comments:

Rhea Weigand said...

Just love Wellington Bear! so cute. Rhea

Unknown said...

We all fell in love with Wellington:) Love your card, coloring and designing! Hugz!

ABK Enterprises said...

Such a cute card who doesn't love a cuddly bear.

Gramadonnie said...

Your design is wonderful. Not to much and not to little. Wellington is some bear!

cebelica said...

Isn't it weird how some stamps (or other craft supplies) are calling your name? It happens to me quite often. lol

Your card is wonderful! Those teddies above the sentiment are awesome. And the sentiment is great too - so true.

So just to make sure you don't forget ... You are one very special lady! I'm really glad I got to meet you. :)

Hugs! xx

Karen said...

Your card is awesome! And that bow, Love it......

Karen

Mojca said...

Oh it's so pretty Rosie. I love the cute image and that big bow just makes it extra special. hugs! Mojca

Pat Y said...

The big blue bow is just perfect for this card. Great coloring job on the bear.

Pat said...

Wellington has surely won some hearts and you have created a wonderful card with him! Love him and your coloring (as well as the sweet papers and bow!).

Sherry said...

What an adorable bear....love your card the big bow just sets it off. thanks for sharing

Nikki said...

What a sweet bear card it's just adorable thanks for sharing this hugs Nikki

Grandma Bonnie said...

Rosie, last but not least..i am lovin' those bows! You keep crankin' them out and they are perfection! Your sweet bear punches remind me of Teddy Grahams..and then i got hungry. LOL Excellent coloring as always!

Candida said...

What an adorable card! The coloring is so perfect and the striped bow and teddy bear border are just the cherry on the top!

paperpapier said...

love this Wellington stamp too...they are so adorable!

Jeniff said...

Beautiful card.

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love that sweet bear and your coloring!

jbaker839 said...

So cute. Love the teddy border and the bow is beautiful.

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this card is FABULOUS!!!! love that saying too!

Sabrina said...

What a darling card!!

morentin1326 said...

what an awesome creation... love the colors and details...too cute...
morentin1326((at))aol((dot))com
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Geri S said...

can't say enough about this bear, he is so adorable. love the card! tfs

Unknown said...

I love your card and especially the teddy bear :)

Shannon White said...

Soo Darned Sweet Rosie!! Love Darling Wellington bear! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon