Wednesday, April 22, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #124: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is... 
 
ANYTHING GOES!!
 
This challenge ends on May 5th, 12:00pm MST. Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project! Thank you! :)
 
My card today features this adorable girl called C.C. Designs Rose with Balloon. She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. The great thing about this stamp is that you can also purchase the coordinating Rose with Balloon Outline Die which does all the fussy cutting for you around the image, WOOT WOOT!!

Spectrum Noir Markers:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN5
Hair: TN3, EB3, EB8
Dark Pink: BP2, BP4, BP6, BP7
Black: IG5, IG6, IG8, IG10 
 
My decorative papers are from a new pad I recently purchase and it's GORGEOUS!! It's called Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed the edges of my paper with Black Soot Distress Ink. The rectangle frame behind Rose was cut out using By DIEzyne Dies Big Stitched and Pierced Rectangles. For my "celebrate" sentiment I used Penny Black's Doodle Dies.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
This new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends May 5th at 12pm MST! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store on your project before linking!! Don't forget, you can see a lot more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute!!! Love the fabulous design and the cute image.