Wednesday, April 8, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #123: Anything Goes + Spring Colors

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is... 
 
ANYTHING GOES + an optional twist of SPRING COLORS!
 
This challenge ends on APRIL 21st, 12:00pm MST. Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project! Thank you bunches! :)
 
My card today features this cute bunny called C.C. Designs Carrot Love. He's stamped on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and Copics. I did a tutorial HERE on how I colored his fur. :)
 
 Copics (Brown Hair)
E41, E42, E43, E44
 Spectrum Noir Markers:
White part: IG2, IG3, IG5, Blender
Ears: FS4, FS9
Carrot: CR1, CR10, CG3, LG5, JG4
Tail: Liquid Applique

I used decorative papers from Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad. I LOVE this paper pad!! It's so gorgeous!! I cut out rectangle frames from By DIEzyne Dies Big Stitched and Pierced Rectangles to layer on top of my floral paper. The polka paper the sentiment was stamped on was cut out using By DIEzyne Dies Double Circles from C.C. Designs. Then I layered it on a Bo Bunny white doily.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
This new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends April 21st, 12pm MST! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store on your project before linking!! Don't forget, you can see a lot more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog!
 
Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful cheery and bright card. Love the cute bunny image and your colouring of him, he's so sweet. What a fabulous bow too, mine never come out like that.
Lorraine