Friday, June 8, 2012

La-La Land Crafts Aussie Release!

TGIFriday BABY!! Thank goodness.....because it's been a long week!! I'm ready for the weekend! Today, we have a special release showcase on the La-La Land Crafts Challenge Blog featuring both Team Monday and Team Friday. :)

For those of you who don't know, Irina and Eric, flew to Australia for the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo in Brisbane. Then Irina will be doing a class in Sydney!

Where: St George Rowing Club, 1 Levey Street, Wolli Creek
When: Saturday, 16th June, 2012
11 am to 2 pm

So to celebrate this AWESOME trip to Australia, we have a special Showcase of 4 brand new Aussie images!! These stamps are only available in Australia for now. However, they will be released world-wide on July 17th at CHA!!

For my card today I used the awesome Cute Koala Marci! I love her entire outfit, and that hair is just amazing!! I wish I had waves like that!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E47, E57, E37, E13
Koala Hat: Black, C7, C5, R22, Liquid Applique, Gray chalk
Shirt: R24, R27, R29, R22, C7, Liquid Applique, Gray Chalk
Skirt: BG57, BG53, BG10, R29, Y18, N2
Boots: Black, C7, C5, C3, R29

I used some random dps I had, so I don't know the manufacturer....very colorful, though! The Filigree Corner die and Wave Border Die are both from La-La Land Crafts. You can see our Die Showcase post HERE.

The ribbon is from Michaels. The flowers are a combo from Wild Orchid Crafts, Recollections, and The Paper Studio. The black pearls are from Recollections.

In the side view, you can see I raised Marci on pop-dots.

Don't forget to head over the to LLLC Challenge Blog to see the rest of the makes from my fellow DT sistas!! I'm telling ya, you won't be disappointed!! These ladies totally blew me away with their SPECTACULAR creations!!

Have a great weekend and see ya back here on Monday!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Gina K said...

Cute! I love the liquid applique on her hat, and her skirt is so colorful and fun!

Kwilt said...

How ADORABLE!!! Now I need that Koala Marci stamp too! ;)
I worked extra hard this week...I think I deserve a few more digi's! and Yeaa....the weekends here, maybe now I can play with my Copics.
Hugs...Kathy

cebelica said...

Ooooh, look at the koala cap - it's sooooooooo sweet! And Marci's dotty skirt - awesome, awesome, awesome! Girl, you did an amazing job with this card!!! I love the coloring, the papers, the design ... I could just say I love everything! lol Hugs! xx

Jenscrapstoo said...

This is sensational....NOW a must have!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
Cheers Jennie