Thursday, November 23, 2017

C.C. Designs: Roberto's Rascals Snowman Kids

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are enjoying today and relaxing! I'm spending the holiday with family and pigging out....eating all the carbs I want to, LOL!
 
My card features one of the adorable kids from the Roberto's Rascals Snowman Kids set that is part of the C.C. Designs November Release! He is sooooo ADORABLE!! The great thing about C.C. Designs is that you now have the option to purchase the rubber stamp or if you want to save money you can buy the digital version and print from home.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Carrot Nose: YR04, YR07, YR09, E19
Black: C3, C5, C7, C9
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Green: YR23, YR17, YR67
White: C00, C1, C2, Colorless Blender
 
The paper is from my stash. The slope border die and word dies are from LDRS Creative. Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of the awesome stamps for your collection!

Hugs,
Rosie