Friday, August 18, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Beepin' Awesome!

Happy Friday everyone! Today, I'm showcasing another fantastic set from The Greeting Farm called Beepin' Awesome! I not only love the stamps this month, but the names of the sets are cracking me up, LOL! This one also has a coordinating die set!

 

This set would make adorable birthday invitations, newborn baby boy announcements, 'we're moving' postcards, and amazing Christmas cards....the possibilities are endless! When I saw this set I knew I had to recreate our scenic drive through Europe, so I decided to watercolor a background. 


I raised the scenic panel on pop-dots along with the main cloud with the sentiment for added dimension.


Don't forget you still have until NOON today (CST) to participate in the TGF BLOG HOP for a chance at winning the entire August Release!! Head over to the blog HERE.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: