Thursday, June 6, 2019

C.C. Designs JUNE Release is NOW Available!

The JUNE RELEASE is now available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. This month the theme is PARIS so this release is full of some fabulous fashionistas, an awesome Paris Background Stamp, 2 amazing sentiment sets, and of course some new die sets! I'm having a blast creating with this release! 
 
My card today features Lily Rubber Stamp, along with the Paris Background stamp, and leaves from the Foliage Die.
 
Copics:
Skin: E50, E00, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Black: C5, C8, C10 
 
I used some decorative paper in my stash, and then stamped the Paris Background stamp in black for the panel behind Lily. The paper flowers are from I Am Roses. On the ends of the flowers, I added some white leaves made using the new Foliage Dies.
 
 
  Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites before they sell out! If my card inspires you to make a purchase, please click on the Store link in this post or use my affiliate code at checkout: ROSEB46
 
Thank you bunches and have an awesome day!
Rosie

No comments: