Wednesday, October 21, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #137: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is:
 
ANYTHING GOES! 
 
 Just remember to qualify for the TOP 3 and Gift Certificate, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge will end on NOVEMBER 3rd, 12:00pm MST.
 
Some of my favorite stamps are from Mama Elephant, and 7 Kids has an amazing selection to choose from! Since Halloween is right around the corner I decided to ink up this adorable stamp set called BOOTASTIC! This stamp set also has a coordinating die set available for purchase so you don't have to cut out the stamps by hand. I stamped them on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored them with Copics.
 
Copics:
Mummy: E0000, E000, E01, E11/C3, N2, N0, Colorless Blender
Frankenstein: YG03, YG25, YG67/C3, C5, C7, Black
 
I created the circle background scene using Memory Box Circle Forest Scene Die.....awesome isn't it?!! I found some cheesecloth in my stash and wrapped it around my base patterned paper. All my dps were distressed with Black Soot Distress Ink. The sentiment is also part of the Mama Elephant Bootastic Set. This card was so much FUN to put together!


 
Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :) This new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends NOVEMBER 3rd at 12pm MST!

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh how I love your Spooktacular creation!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow fabulous creation, adorable images. I would like to let you know that I have some blog candy on my new blog for followers if you care to have a look and join and enter to win.
Have a lovely day … {From My Kraft Desk}