Wednesday, December 4, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~ANYTHING GOES!

**Please scroll down for The Paper Shelter BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I hope you all have had a great week so far! Last week we celebrated Thanksgiving with my husband's family in Oklahoma. It was definitely sad to leave them to head home, but there's nothing better than sleeping in your own bed! I'm getting older and blow up mattresses are leaving me sore. :(
It's time for another 7 Kids College Fund Challenge and for the rest of the year the challenges for our customers will be: 

ANYTHING GOES!

Just be sure to use a stamp sold in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to be eligible for the prize and top 3!!

Those of us on the Design Team will be switching things up a bit. Even though our challenge will be "Anything Goes", we decided to add a twist of RED & GREEN for our cards today!! So be sure to head over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog to see all the creations from my fellow DT Sisters!!
On my card today I used the super cute Little Darlings CANDY CANES from Saturated Canary! She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. The puffy white pom-poms were made using Marvy Liquid Applique.
Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Green: G21, G24, G28
Pink: R20, R22

My dps are from Echo Park REFLECTIONS CHRISTMAS 6x6 paper pad. The Ornament Banner and Oval Dainty Doily are from My Favorite Things. I used a Gold Sharpie Paint Pen to add the string on the ornament banner and to color the Dainty Doily and La-La Land Filigree Corner Die. The ribbon is from Walmart and the sentiment is from Close To My Heart.

Now don't forget to be eligible for the prize and top 3 be sure to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! This challenge ends on December 17th, so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

11 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So pretty!! That MFT ornament die is so cute!!

Kelly said...

When I saw your card I was so excited, it is gorgeous!! I love the ornaments across the top! The layout is fabulous with the sentiment and your image is so gorgeous as well as adorable! I love this one Rosie!
Hugs Kelly

Evas Pyssel said...

What a cool card. I like the details and the way you´ve painted.
Hug Eva

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

I love your layers! You incorporated many textures and colors into your card. Great job!

Karen said...

Your card is stunning! So many fabulous colors and details. I love it.

Karen

truddabellz said...

Wow! Fabulous card! Love love love it!

Michele Cunningham said...

Such a fun festive card. Love all the details

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Great card! Love your image, especially the candy canes in her hair!

Mojca said...

Wow the colours are sooooo gorgeous amd this image is so cute. hugs! MOjca

cebelica said...

This card really puts you in the festive mood. I love it! Hugs! xx

Gail said...

Hi Rosie! This is so cute and colorful. This little SC image is very cute and your coloring is fabulous. Beautiful card! Hugs, Gail