Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: UNICORN PLANS


Happy Thursday everyone! The Greeting Farm introduced 3 NEW Stamp Sets in the Store on January 15th, and they are awesome once again! WITH LOVE features some sweet, adorable girls with flowers to create an wonderful floral scene. The next set called UNICORN PLANS has various unicorns perfect for all your projects, especially those planners. And lastly, DECORA ANYA reminds all of us to embrace our fun, colorful, sparkly side. 

Today, I'm featuring this adorable set called UNICORN PLANS! It also has a coordinating die set HERE.

I absolutely LOVE unicorns so I'm especiall giddy over this set! I used the Stamping Bella Corkboard Background to show off several of these cuties! To create the corkboard look, I stamped the image on brown cardstock. Then I used Copic E47, E44, and E43 to make the wood lines on the frame part. Next, I added dots over the center part with E41 and E42 to create the look of corkboard.
 
Copics:
Unicorn: C1, C2, Colorless Blender
Mane and Tail: BG78, BG75, BG13, BV08, V17, V15
Pink: RV02, RV06, RV09
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

The sentiments on each mini Polaroid is from the Unicorn Plans set. The other 3 sentiments are from a Love Cynthia set. I used enamel dots for the "push pins".


Don't forget, you have until January 18th to participate in the New Release Blog Hop for a chance at winning the January Release! It's a short hop so we hope to see you playing along!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: