Thursday, February 22, 2018

C.C. Designs: MAGICAL PRINCESS

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a great week! Today, my project features the characters and sentiments from the C.C. Designs Magical Princess Clear Stamp Set. This set was part of the February Release, which has been a huge hit!! If you are like me and are a collector, you can purchase a BUNDLED DEAL in the C.C. Designs Store for 20% off.
 
I stamped all the characters on Cryogen Cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
White: C1, C3
Blue: B02, B04, B06
Gray Mouse: C2, C3, C5, RV00
Carriage: RV02, RV04, RV05, RV09, C5, C7, C9
Gold Metallic Sharpie Paint Pen
 
For the background scene, I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks. I cut out a cloud border from cardstock with a metal die to use as my template. To create the multi-colored sky, I rubbed the various inks over the cloud edge as I moved the cut-out down. I LOVE the work of Amy Yang and the fabulous clouds she makes on her cards! I used her card HERE for inspiration. I think the different colored clouds adds a magical feel to this princess card.
 
 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies!
 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Danni said...

Swoon!! Those clouds! Oh my goodness!! This is just so fun and sweet!