Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Greeting Farm Special Release: AMERICAN HEROES

Happy Saturday everyone! Today, The Greeting Farm has a special release to honor our servicemen and women in recognition of the upcoming Memorial Holiday. The new stamp set is called AMERICAN HEROES and is available in the TGF Store TODAY!!

My dad was a 1st Sargent in the Army, and I have a lot of family and friends who have served or are still serving so this set is close to my heart. I can't thank all our Servicemen and Servicewomen for their hard work and many sacrifices. It's an underpaid job, and we ask a lot of them to defend our freedoms and protect our country. 

I used all of the characters from the stamp set to create my card. Here they all are....colored with Copic Markers of course.


For my card I used some old CTMH papers that I had in my stash and some C.C. Designs Enamel Dots. I kept it pretty clean and simple to highlight the characters and sentiment.


Have an awesome weekend! Don't forget to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab the AMERICAN HEROES Stamp Set today so you receive it in time to make your own cards.

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no!! They are sold out. Will they get more in???