Friday, May 15, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Happy Friday everyone!! I'm back today to share my latest card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps using Polka Dot Pals Faye. Isn't she a cutie?! The owner of Little Miss Muffet Stamps just celebrated her birthday so I made this birthday card for her! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Forgotten Scraps!!

Spectrum Noir/Copics:
Skin (Copics): E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair (Copics): E44, E47, E49
Red: DR3, DR5, DR7
Blue: IG5, IG8, IG10, TB5
Black: IG5, IG8, IG10

The current LMMS Challenge is MANY LAYERS so I tried to add several dp layers. You still have 4 more days to enter this challenge!! My adorable dps came from Pink Paisley Pen Pal 12x12 paper pad....LOVE it! The Happy BDay tag is a die from Die-versions. The pearls and ribbon were from my stash.

 Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!
 
You still have 3 more days to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: