Sunday, May 31, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Bebunni Love You

Crafter's Companion
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you had a relaxing weekend so far! It always seems to fly by so fast doesn't it! Today I'm showcasing this adorable stamp set from Crafter's Companion USA called Bebunni Love You. He's stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. I used my markers to color shapes on the letters instead of paper-piecing them. It's a lot quicker and easier than you think!
 
 Bunny: IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, CR2
Heart: DR3, DR4, Dr5, DR6
Letters: DR3, DR5, TB4, TB6, TB9, IG10

I used some dps from Pink Paisley Pen Pal 12x12 Paper Pad. The ribbon and flowers were in my stash. The awesome sentiment is from the same stamp set. :)

Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters, and to see some of the new product coming to the store! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page for even more ideas!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: